Bought this shirt for my boyfriend after he loved the Abraham LIncoln shirt I bought earlier from the same company. He LOVES it! Fit is great, comfort is great, graphics are superlative. Highly recommend this company for creativity, price and fast delivery.
Very well made , smart style,different in a good way. Only problem was with the color, much darker green then shown.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Bad. Much darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? True to my size.
My husband really likes this shirt and the olive color is great! He got an XL which is normally his size in t-shirts and it was a little big even after washing. You might want to try a smaller size. Otherwise, a very nice t-shirt!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? runs a little big, might want to go a size smaller
This is the 3rd LA Pop Art t-shirt that I have purchased (for myself and 2 friends). All the shirts have gotten rave reviews. From afar the symbols seem somewhat ordinary, however once you are up close, people realize all the detail (i.e., all the words) that create the symbol. The concept reminds me of the Impressionist style of pointillism. These t-shirts always get a reaction, and I will likely continue to buy them for myself and for gifts. A great conversation starter!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? on the small size
Love the design on this shirt, I am a woman (size 10) & bought a men's size L, it is roomy but not huge. Holds its size & shape, no apparent shrinkage after 2 washings. I have bought the women's LA Pop Art shirts before b/c I love the designs & found the quality of the women's tshirts to be flimsy, they have shrunk & become slightly misshapen in the wash. Not so with the men's shirt, they are much better quality.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
I bought this shirt for my husband (XL) and me (M) to wear on St. Patrick's Day and we loved them! They run a bit small, so the men's M fit me (5'7, size 8/10) nicely and wasn't obviously oversized, as many men's shirts can appear on women. My husband (6' 180lb) has broad shoulders and a bigger chest/upper body and the XL worked well on him, a large would have been too small. These shirts wash well (I didn't notice any fading or shrinking) and the cotton is so soft I can easily see this becoming one of our favorite tees!