Brought this dress for parent/teacher conference. Received many compliments from coworkers, students, and parents. I ordered a size 12 because I am top heavy. Fit a snug, so I wore a bolero jacket over it. Didn't take away from it. Very sophicated and very chic. Plan to wear it on a night on the town with boots or wedges. Nice overall.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a bit snug
The only LT dress I had to return. I don't have much of a tummy pouch but this dress gave me one! An optical illusion -- when I look at myself in the mirror! For some reason, the curve between the solid black and the b/w print that lands in the tummy area creates an "illusion of a bulge". Just one look and it was a clear decision to return the dress. =)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
I was pleasantly surprised at the stretch this dress has, which makes it very comfortable even though I have a few pounds I would like to lose. The style visually slims you instantly! Since the dress is not lined, the material will cling to pantyhose and crawl upwards without a perfect fitting slip. I have found the PERFECT slip for this dress and if it were available with a different colored inset ( a purple, blue, or red would be great) while the rest is black, I would buy one of each! With the little bit of stretch the dress has, I can wear it now as well as continue to wear it as I lose a couple of pounds.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
I liked the dress but it is way too small and a larger size was not available.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as in photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good. Well made
- How accurate was the sizing? Way too tight.