I absolutely loved this dress but will be returning it. As another reviewer stated (I ignored) there is a weird pooch around the stomach area. I am a curvier shaped woman with a flat stomach and the dress made me look as if I had a pooch. I think this would be better suited for someone more petite in height and size. The waist of the dress hit about 3-4 inches above my natural waist (I'm 5'5 ft tall) and made my curves disappear. Great if you have shoulders to show off; I have a larger bust (38D) that was hidden rather well- still flattering to the bust. There is no slit in the back which prevents you from taking longer steps or getting up into a vehicle- you would have to hike the dress up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality. Top lined; skirt portion of the dress is not. Satin is thicker however.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate- I have worn size 12 in othe Maggie London dresses and they are the same sizing.
What an amazing dress. Fit,color appearance and definitely an eye catcher. I hope they will design same dress in different colors. A must buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? 10
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 10
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
For the price, it's a cute cocktail dress. The downside is that there is no lining so choose your undergarments wisely. The way the dress pleats in the front kind of creates a weird, small bulge. If you don't have any hang ups and esteem issues with your mid-section, you can walk it off with confidence. Great dress if you have awesome arms and the detail of the rhinestone is nice. I've always been satisfied with London Times dresses. I usually wear a 10 in dresses and the 10 fits great. The lining and "bulge" issue is why I gave the dress 4 stars rather than 5 stars.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate