I LOVE this dress. It has the right mix of fun, funky, sophisticated and comfortable. The leopard print is mostly gray and black with a very slight dark greenish blue tinge. I actually wore it with green shoes. It is well constructed and tailored well, but runs slightly tight through the back and bust. If it weren't for the cross neck, it wouldn't fit. I'm usually a 36D, size 10, but the 12 in this fitted perfectly through the waist and was still snug enough on the top to need a spanx tank under neath. It does have a snap to keep the cross over top together, and did not gap, which is unusual for crossover top dresses.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Ran small
Love this dress. The lining/ under-slip is a tad snug for my taste (hence 4 stars instead of 5) but once on, the dress does not look too tight and falls beautifully. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size