I got this dress at a great price; with that said, it runs very small. I usually wear a size 10 and instead got a size 12 knowing that this company's dresses do run small. The 12 is snug; so keep this in mind when shopping. I figure I can wear it to the office with a jacket. The quality on this one is better than a few other dresses that I bought from London Times.
Really nice dress. Nice material and seems well made. Ran a little small on me but am returning and re ordering a size bigger. Fingers crossed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ran a little on the small side.
This dress, whilst not lined, didn't matter because the fabric is stretchy and very flattering. There is gathering on the sides which go across they stomach which is great to hide any bits. I have a fuller figure and it was very flattering for the bust and the waist/hips. Fits low at the front, without being too low. Not a work dress, but wonderful for a lunch or dinner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As shown in the pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good - stretch satin which makes it really comfortable
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits to size