I absolutely love the style of this coat--it looks like it came straight off a designer's rack at a fashion show. And it fits that way, too. It is small through the shoulders and bust. I wear a size 8 and I ordered the size I always wear. I would have had to go to a large size for it to fit and that would have thrown off the lines and look of the coat. It would never accommodate wearing a sweater underneath. Also of not, it is definitely a spring- or a summer-weight coat with a thin summer lining. I gave this coat a "good" rating rather than an "excellent" rating, because it runs small. I am thin and couldn't wear this coat in my size; however, if you are stick-thin and love style, this is the coat for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great, In-Vogue Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? It runs small through the shoulders
My original order of a size M in a similiar coat (100% polyester) was in error--I needed a size S. When I went online to reorder, size S was unavailable. So, I ordered this coat, same style, but 57% cotton and 43% polyester, in a size S. I would have preferred my first choice as the clips are heavy for this coat. But I am satisfied and it does look good on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I initially purchased this coat at Macy's and it came to $40 more than Overstock.com. I immediately returned it, told the clerk why and she was amazed. I then purchased the coat from Overstock.com, put it on when it came and ran out the door to a meeting. Love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing