This bag is exactly what I was looking for. I had been shopping for a similar bag in the Fossil store, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted and a lot more expensive. I got this in red and it actually matches the color on the site-it's a gorgeous mahogany color. The quality is excellent and it looks like a much more expensive bag. I love the 2 side pockets, and the interior is nice & roomy. I highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for a large style bag that looks stylish and is comfortable to carry!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matches the color on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing listed on the site was accurate
My mistake in ordering this bag was reading the reviews, and not enough time on the actual description. This bag IS NOT LEATHER! You will not be fooling anyone. I realized something was wrong the minute I opened the box. Probably one of the better imitation leathers that I have seen, but costs more than most fake bags, so there's your trade off. For just a little more I will hold out for something that will have character when it get's dinged and not be in the trash in the next year. Other than that, a nice design, so if high quality materials are not an issue for you, order away.
This was given by me as a gift. The recipient said she loved it and I am glad as I almost kept it for myself. If you need a bag that can hold a lot and still look stylish this is the one. It also "stands" which I find a must I hate floppy bags.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
If you're used to a good quality bag- you will be disappointed with this one. It smelled when it came out of the box and was very stiff. Also, had many scrathes which even if you wanted to buff out- you couldn't since it's fake leather. Note, for a fake leather bag- $76 is expensive. On a good note- it was very east to return.
All in all I really like the bag. The only negative is that I've only had it for two weeks and have already had to make a minor repair. There are 2 more spots that will need attention soon too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colour compared well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality but not what I would expect for a bag that retails for $150.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing.
Love this bag , it is a big bag so if you do not want a really large baag do not buy this one. But this will fit a lot of great things!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? good
The bag itself is well made but the lining in the outer side pocket is poorly sewn. Perhaps the reason for the good price. Haven't even had the bag a month and already one of the side pockets lining has split at the seam. Seems very little fabric was there and sewn literally on the edge. Too tired and busy to return it. Now I have a black hole in the bottom of my bag .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to life
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the sizing? true
I've never had a purse this big before, but I think I might be hooked. It's made of very good quality materials (I was surprised to find a tag that stated it wasn't real leather) and the pockets are perfect. I did expect it to be a darker color (it seems lighter than in the picture), but I still like it. It will be perfect for work and for a more casual yet sophisticated look. If you want a slightly larger purse, this is it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? its actually a bit lighter than in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems high quality. Looks and feels solid.
- How accurate was the sizing? It's a large purse, but the measurements are accurately described
I bought this bag for my mom for her 40th birthday and loved it so much I ordered one for myself. It is very trendy and can be dressed up or down. I can fit my entire life and my bag and have space to add in someone else's(humor). If your having second guesses about this bag, guess no more... it is awesome!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, the bag is very strong and sturdy
- How accurate was the sizing? The size of the bag a bigger than I expected it to be, but I am satisfied with it either way
London Fog is my new favorite for handbags. I've even turned my mom onto them and she's been stocking up like crazy. I would recommend these to friends and co-workers. The tote bags are a great size for carrying stuff to work, including my walking shoes. I get compliments everywhere I go. A must buy brand!
I did realize that this was faux leather, but the size looked big enough to carry sundries on a car trip. The first time I lifted it out of the card, the handle came off in my hand. the little metal (?) piece broke off completely. The bag was definitely not overstuffed and the heaviest item was my small Kindle. Since i had paid for this in part by using Overstock rewards, it wasn't a huge monetary loss, but still!
This is a lovely, well-made bag, but it's larger than I thought. As a petite woman I realize that I need something more proportional to my body size. If you need a large bag, this one looks very stylish and seems to be made with sturdy materials.
I love this bag. I have received multiple compliments. Despite it being faux leather, I had a woman in an elevator tell that my "leather" purse was obviously well made and would last a long time! It's a deep purse. I wish it was slightly longer so that I could fit a Manila folder long ways.
I bought this for my girlfriend, excited by the price and appealing photo. The bag arrived without the same classy patina as the photo, and had cheap, imperfect stitching and black edges. I also didn't realize it wasn't real leather when I bought it, but let my girlfriend see it anyways to make sure I wasn't being picky for the price. She immediately pointed out the shoddy craftsmanship and recommended sending it back. All thumbs down for this item, and I won't try London Fog again after the experience, either. Overstock was helpful and courteous with the return.