I needed a jacket to take to Spain next week. The weather has been hovering in the upper 60's with on and off rain. I think this jacket will be perfect. It is unlined and light weight, but the 25% nylon should help against the elements a bit. It is very cute on and has a spring look to it with the rolled sleeves. Please note that it is a longer jacket and will cover your butt and thighs. It definitely has trench or rain coat look. It will seem to work with both long and short sleeve tops of any length, and probably even a tank. I am 5'4", 120 pounds and ordered a small. No issues with sizing for me. Can beat the price on this one! Get 'em while they last!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
I wanted a light jacket for the summer to wear when entering stores, movies, etc. where the air conditioning was too cold. This is better than what I was looking for. Collar is different, very pretty with a nice stitching. Jacket is longer than I expected, down to my thighs but it's okay for me. Has snaps and zipper. It would have been perfect but the sizing is not accurate. Runs small, take the next size up. I'll wear it with the snaps/zipper opened.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality. Pieces are sewn well. Lots of nice detail. Light weight material.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs small. Get larger size.