Searching for a 5 inch heel without a platform? Well, look no more. And you can have them at a reasonable price with quality workmanship. It took me four years to find a 5 inch heel without a platform to replace my standard pair that I paid over $100 for and that was back in 1988. These heels are great, they give your legs that even longer, sexier look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, sequins do not flake off.
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate. The only thing better would be if they had them in a wider width.
Bought these for my 24 year old daughter to have stilettos...for that purpose , they are great...otherwise, daily wear, or about 10 wears..I think the glitter will be off the toes and heels...but for the money, average
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. J.C. Penny quality level
- How accurate was the sizing? good enough
The shoes were pretty but did not fit correctly at all. They were much too narrow. I don't have awide foot, but I had trouble putting them on and when I did get them on, the shoes were very uncomfortable. I returned the product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seemed alright
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate at all
I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED. THE BLACK IS NOT A DEEP BLACK BUT CLOSER TO GRAY. THEY LOOKED CHEAP AND WERE UNCOMFORTABLE
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? POOR
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. POOR
- How accurate was the sizing? ACCURATE
I normally wear a size 7 1/2 but after reading the reviews I ordered a 1/2 size larger well that was wrong, they are too big. Yes the reviews were correct when they said they were too tall more like a 5 inch heel. I don't know anyone that wears that tall of a heel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The shoes look cheap
- How accurate was the sizing? So wrong too big
i usually do not wear heels and as was glancing i seen these. they caught my eye and i had to have them. i got the gold ones. you can wear them with anything. if you feel comfortable in jeans and a tank top they look awesome. they sparkle in the sun. they are comfy. you can't go wrong with these. good price worth the money. GET A PAIR.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? comfortable
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
The box they came in would be more confy. Run 1/2 size sm. They need a platform and it would be a great shoe. I'm a shoe diva and would wear just about anything that would look good. But these shoes are impossiable to walk in. shame because they are hot.
I bought these shoes to go with a Halloween Costume, but I must admit, these heels go great with a sexy top and tight fitting jeans too! They are high quality, in that the glitter is legit and not just "dusted" on the heel. It's a substantial "Glitter" heel that is not only fun, but incredibly trendy. A must buy!
i bought these in black to wear to a holiday event and absolutely LOVE them! sexy, high arch and glittery appearance made me feel just like cinderella at the ball! yes, after standing for hours and hours, they will be uncomfortable, but what almost five inch high hell wouldn't be?! wouldn't even mind acquiring a pair in red so i can have some real ruby slippers:).
These shoes are great, however they hurt after about the third hour... so if you are planning on wearing them all day-- you might want a stretcher for the next day-- I wore them to a wedding and my feet throbbed the next day so badly. But if you don't mind a little pain, they are beautiful and make your legs look fantastic-- beauty is pain sometimes I guess--
This shoe is a BEAST! I love the height, style, look of the shoe and it fits wonderful! I purchased in Black. Looking now to purchase in the RED. I rocked them with my dark denim jeans and a simple white T.. and with my cute short skirt I own and it looks wonderful. Def a GREAT/AWESOME purchase for the price.
I really loved the color and style, its even comfortable when you first slip your foot into the shoe, however the arch is impossible, this definitely has to be a five or more inch, well the arch because walking is not as comfortable, so Im going to return them and hopefully find another just like, it , however I think they should put in the side notes, that arch is very high, because I have to pay more just to return the shoe..
I was 100% NOT impressed with these shoes. I normally wear high (3" or more) heels. But these were alot higher. Plus there is a arch to them which makes them very uncomfortable to wear. I am one of those people that will wear shoes for style instead of comfort. But these were really really uncomfortable. I tried them on but returned them the next day.
The shoe looks very nice on, but as the previous reviewer mentioned, I found it difficult to walk in. The heel height has got to be misrepresented... more like 4+ inches in heel height, not 3.25 as marked. And that makes a BiGGGG difference
The shoe is beautiful but it is weird that I was not able to walk in them despite having shoes that have the same inch that I am able to walk in. Maybe the shape and cut of the shoe does matter. I decided not to return them and will give them to a friend.