I wore these shoes to my son's wedding and at nearly 70 I was a knockout if I do say so myself. I had so many compliments and these shoes just made the outfit. I would recommend these shoes to anyone who wants to make an impression, At first I thought the heels were a little high but once I got them on there was no doubt I would wear them to the wedding, A great buy!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
I bought these shoes for my daughers wedding. Needless to say - they came off as soon as the reception started. Typical of all woman I know. The bottom straps cut into the top of my foot. Surprisingly - one shoe felt better than the other. Not totally impressed with the quality, but it didn't matter too much since I was wearing a long dress anyway. I doubt I will wear them again, but will hang on to them "just in case".
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was just okay. Stitching not the best, but the shoes were covered by my long dress. So not a big deal.
- How accurate was the sizing? One shoe felt better than the other.
They are beautiful! Exactly what I was looking for. Just enough bling-not to much and not too little. I have problems with shoes-I am unable to wear shoes that do not provide support around my foot and toes, but I wanted an open toe and open back shoe since I am in a bridal party. I don't like dyeables and the other issue was finding a shoe whose fabric wasn't too stiff so it wouldn't rub on the edges of my toes and sides of my foot to provide discomfort and blisters! I haven't worn them for the wedding yet, but trying them on and walking around in the house, they feel great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was outstanding.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size.