Love the Lilac brand but it is pricey direct from their website... Found this great top and bought it in both the blue and the corral. I normally wear a sizable 10 and are a nit on the busty side so I ordered a Large. The fit is nice, snug to the body, and most important very comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
I love this top! I got it in the coral and wish it came in more colors as I would pay twice as much for one in black! It is a little pricey for a tank top but it so flattering that it made up for it. I have been wearing the top since my 3rd month, it looked good then and "hid" the bump later on with it's very attractive (but no too much) ruffle. It makes me feel good, just like my normal/fashionable cute self. It is that material that will pill after a while, but most likely it will be because you use it all the time. I didn't even take a star off for that because the style and cut are so well done.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality and stitching. It will pill so try and hang dry instead of the dryer.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size.