I am 29 weeks pregnant, and currently a size 12 maternity. I checked on the Lilac Clothing website that the Khaki Ruffled Skirt in L should fit size 12-14. This should have left me some wiggle room. However, the L was very, very snug around the hips, such that it was unwearable. I am having to return it for an XL... and I only hope that the sizing is consistent, so that size will not be huge. (I will try to follow up.) Btw, given that I had done my due diligence, Overstock was very considerate about helping me with the return of the L with no extra charges.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not correct.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I have wide hips but small waist & legs even through prenancy. I bought a XL because other reviews said it fit small, however there seems to be excess material in the front fly area. Even with me beeing 29 weeks, I dont think I will be able to ware it at all.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit large in front
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No