The shorts were cute...was disappointed the ties and buttons weren't blue. The shorts were a gift to wear after the new momma had her baby boy. Otherwise they were perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Print matched but it didn't have the blue ties and blue buttons
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the sizing? Gift...I don't know.
These boxer shorts are my favorites already! The fabric is a very light weight flannel (important in Florida). I ordered the natural giraffe color and they look good with all neutral colored tanks as well as bright colors like red and orange. Such fun! I get so frustrated about how boring & old ladyish so many of the pajama & nightgown patterns are. So many of the sleep pants are oriented to the teen population, and feel a bit silly for a mature woman. Why aren't there more fun night clothes out there like these cute & sexy giraffe shorts?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
This was a great find for the price. I wanted some soft, non-constrictive shorts to sleep in. They're very comfortable (soft flannel) and cute. The drawstring is adjustable; I tie it loosely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color I bought (teal/aqua) was not pictured, or else it was shown as an olive (bad picture?) - but it arrived as a nice, light teal/white color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They're simple shorts, but made well. Fabric may fade with washing/drying, but I don't mind.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on.