I'm always hesitant when purchasing these kind of items online because of having to return them if it didn't fit right. However, I ended up purchasing the other two colors after receiving the first. I ordered it in medium (Chest is 34D - not sure if it matters) and it fit just fine. Fabric is breathable and it feels great against my body. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for their first cycling jersey.
will recommend to friends and family awesome fit and confortable with sweating not sticky like other shirts specially cotton shirts. washing wise does not fade in washer fast air drying does not shrink and no ironing is a plus. Thank you
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. confortable
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
Good quality so far. Have only used it once, so only one wash. Don't know if it will hold up to more.
- How accurate was the sizing? No.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good overall.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
I've worn this a few times now. As other customers stated, the sizing seems to run small for the chart. I'm a size small by their measurements (my bust is 32.5), though I have broad shoulders for my frame (18 inches from shoulder to shoulder). I ordered a medium here, which fits perfectly. Mine has held up well to washing, though I don't put it in the dryer, I hang it outside. I'm pleased with this product, especially because of the price (under $30) and will likely be ordering the red one in the future.
- How accurate was the sizing? These run small, based on reviews I ordered a size larger than I needed and it fits perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, it holds up well to washing and wearing
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were no defects in my jersey.
This was my first legitimate cycling jersey. You really can't beat the price (especially when other jerseys are running 3-4 times the price). As with the others, mine is pretty short in front, which is fine when I'm bent over cycling, but when I stand up it looks a bit silly. You can even see the model in the photo has her midriff showing slightly. The back is plenty long for me, but I sit more upright on a hybrid. The front zipper is very nice quality and the material isn't too see-though (I got white, so it's going to show a little). I like the back pockets to hold my keys and cards. I'm 5'7" 150 lbs, 34C, long torso, and I got the medium, which is a good fit despite being short in the front
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
As previously mentioned, this jersey does run short. I'm 5'6" and 125 lbs, and the medium fits but I wouldn't want it any smaller. Nice jersey for the price, and I like the red color. Zipper works well and pockets in the back are what I expected. I actually plan to use this jersey more for long distance walking than biking as pockets in back will be great for tissue, keys and cell phone and maybe an energy bar.