The coat is made of very soft and light weight 40 % wool blend but is very warm and cozy. It is made to fit loose (which is very good for bulky winter clothes) but still looks very stylish. The herringbone weave of the coat makes it look very sophisticated, luxurious and expensive. It also has the signature Levine crosstitch button design on the large, black plastic buttons (in gold). The picture did not come close to doing this coat justice! I'm 5' 4" and I ordered a size 10 and the coat hits me just past my finger tips (about two inches past mid thigh). It also has a separate 6 in. band (not seen clearly in photo) of the same material sewn around the bottom of both sleeves and around the bottom of coat that only adds to it's charm. This is my second Levine coat from Overstock and I must say that (for the price) I have not been disappointed yet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as rich, vibrant and luxurious looking as the real thing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks expensive and well made except for the plastic buttons...
- How accurate was the sizing? Fairly accurate...
I was unhappy with the material that the coat is made of. It seems to be cheap with lots of loose threads coming out of it. This coat does not look like it will hold up well as it pills very easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material is low quality. There are lots of loose threads coming out of the coat and the coat is pilling already.
This coat is great! It's very comfortable, really cool retro-chic styling and fabric, looks great with dresses, pants, skirts, and is warm without being too hot. Can be paired with a pretty scarf or very simply without. Even my 19-year-old son commented on how sleek and pretty it is. Very happy with this purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
very nice coat with v ery short sleeves. I'm 5ft 7...the sleeves laid above my wrist bones
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? It fit well except the sleeves were too short and I returned the product
Super soft and very stylish coat. Looking to update a black coat? This one fits the bill. Love the fold over collar with buttons. Tried on in Macy's but sold out of my size for much more $$$. This is a new classic. Arm length is perfectly proportioned mid wrist.