I originally ordered this coat from another website in a Regular size 4, but it was big in the shoulders and longer than I wanted. I then discovered Overstock.com and noticed the same coat in a petite size. I am an international customer, so the duty and shipping were a bit more than what I wanted to pay, but since I saw the coat from my previous order, I went ahead and ordered the petite since I was impressed with the quality and the real camel hair component to the product. I was really torn about whether to order the 2P or 4P, since I normally would wear a 4P. I requested more exact measurements and measured some of my other coats for comparison purposes. After careful thought, I ordered the 2P and it fits perfectly. Even the sleeves are a perfect length (and I have shorter than normal arms). I believe that perhaps because of the non-fitted style that it runs a bit larger than more fitted coats, so keep this in mind if you decide to order one. Here are the measurements for three sizes. I have put an asterisk after the measurements that I found most helpful. 2p 4p 6p 1. CB Length 31 31 31 * 2. Chest @ armhole 38 39 40 * 3. Sweep 44 45 46 4. Cuff Relaxed (L/S) 11 11 1/4 11 1/2 5. Sleeve Length (from cap) 23 1/8 23 1/4 23 3/8 * 6. Across Shoulder 15 1/4 15 1/2 15 3/4 * 7. Across Back (4" below CB NK) 14 1/2 14 3/4 15 * 8. HPS to PKT opening 17 1/4 17 3/8 17 1/2. I haven't actually worn the coat yet, so I will report back if there are any problems or concerns. Love the colour, quality and fit!
I have worn a Larry Levine Toggle coat for the past 4 years, so I hope this one is as good as that one was. It is still in good condition but my niese wanted it so bad, that I gave it to her (to make her happy) and bought a new one (to make me happy).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I just started wearing it last week, so far it is okay
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
This coat fits perfectly. I ordered a 6 petite. I have not worn it yet, as it was ordered after winter was over. The biggest annoyance is that a designer tag was sewn into the outside cuff. To get it off was a struggle, then it left holes where the thread had gone through. I hope with time the holes will fill in. The fabric and workmanship seem high quality so I was disappointed that the toggle buttons and button holders are vinyl, not leather. They look cheap. The hood doesn't lay flat, got bunched up in shipping so I hope it flattens out with time. The coat looks and fits better with the hood unbuttoned. There are five buttons holding it on and they are easy to work. It will probably be useful to keep my head and ears warm. I think it will be fine for an everyday wear to work coat, or going out on casual occasions.
This coat is nice, but i cant stand the smell of it. Even though it s a nice new coat, but i guess i have to get it dry cleaned before wearing it, and hopefully it will smell better. nice coat overall
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? look the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
This coat is great, especially for the price. I usually wear a 2P or a 4P, depending on the style, and the 2P fits perfectly. I think the 4P would have been too large as a toggle style coat is not fitted.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was good.
Great Great Coat for the price and looks very expensive coat, very classy looking too!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looks like a very expensive coat in person, like you paid alot for it but you didn't. The price is right for this coat. I bought it for my daugher for Christmas and she loves it and it looks so good on her and fits her well. She is tiny, so ordered the 2P and fits her perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? it was right on size
Bought this coat several months ago and wore it over the Christmas holidays. My college age Grandaughter loved it soooooooooo much that I told her that if I could get another one, she could have it! Got a new one and both of us are happy and warm. Would recommend this to anyone and Overstock to everyone!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks yellowish on site but is a creamy camel
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? great
Very flattering coat, stylish, great color. Runs a bit big, but because of the cut, it doesn't take away from the look. If you have small shoulders, I would recommend going down a size. I love it and have gotten many compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more camel less yellow
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? runs a bit big
I was impressed with the style and quality of the coat. I really like the color light camel with hooded for extra warmth on my head. The size is accurate and wear with sweater. It is not a thick coat but will do for fall cool weather to early winter. The tag sewn on the sleeve will need to be removed before wearing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as seen on internet
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
My sister arrived to celebrate the New Year holiday wearing a new coat - I LOVED it and had to have it! She told me she paid $160 after applying a coupon for her coat, which was orginally $360 at a high end clothing store in King of Prussia Mall, PA. Well, I went on my home computer 12-31-10, found it for $45 less than she paid (only paid a $1 for shipping) and received it 01-04-11 ! ! Gotta LOVE OVERSTOCK.com ! ! !