They are not shiny like the pics on line. And the heel is a little taller. Not quite as vibrant but perfect for me. They come up high and they fit my legs well. Sometimes boots are too tight for my leg. I have a pair of 7.5 Lane boots that are the same lenght as these 8's I bought. Go figure.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very nice color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? a tad small
Saw these boots and couldn't resist them....They are the most beautiful boots i have ever seen, and I'm from Texas....posted the pic on Facebook with a question - "should I?" - and the compliments started rolling in..... This morning I ordered a 2nd pair of Lane boots just so I won't wear these out! I see a lot of dancing going on in these "sassy" boots as one of my Austin friends tagged them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? beautiful, just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. these boots feel great on....after they arrived i wore them for a couple of hours just to have these gorgeous boots on my feet!
- How accurate was the sizing? i found them to be true to size, despite other reviews.....I like a little toe wiggle room, but i wouldn't describe my boots as being too large....i ordered the same size i wear in all my other shoes
I bought the same boot in gray in a size 6 and they were huge, so I ordered the red in a 5 1/2, after reading the reviews. They were so small I couldn't get my foot into the boot and I don't have a wide foot. The length looked okay. The red didn't seem as well made as the gray pair of boots. Still, they were nice looking. I'm going to have to send them back. So sad! :((