Sizing was my biggest issues with these jeans. They run short. I wear 34W 36 Inseam. The inseam on these was more like 34. If you order, you may want to go one inseam size higher. Also, you can't really see the skull logo on the pictures. I'm not a huge fan of skulls on my clothes. Since I am not too familiar with this brand, I didn't know it was a big part of their logo. I thought the quality and other parts of the design were excellent. If the size had been right, I would have kept them regardless of the skull. They are good quality jeans that will appeal to a lot of people.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is very good
- How accurate was the sizing? SIzing was off. I ordered 34-36 as I am tall. These were not 36. They were more like 34.
they run large, only come in 36 length. because of the unique stitching on some of there pants it would make them look odd if you have them taylored in the length. Let me give you an ideal. I tipically wear a size 32 waist. I had to return them for a size 30.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- How accurate was the sizing? large