Very pretty dress, great light weight material, nice color and pattern. This dress runs big. I had to return it becuase it looked more like a tent than a dress!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? No, too big
If you are looking for a maternity dress..this will fit the bill. Notice that the model is using her hand or arm to cinch the waist in? This dress hangs wide A line..runs large...very loose...no real shape. The color is pretty...but that's it. Kind of like a Mumu.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok...scratchy chiffon
- How accurate was the sizing? not at all...runs large
I love, love this dress. The chiffon is light and airy and very feminine, and best of all it is lined. I would say this is an A-line type dress or fits like an empire style dress or a swing style dress. It is fitted through the bust, but then falls away from the body. I find with this line of clothing, I usually go with a size smaller than I would maybe normally wear. I have the red and the striped version of this dress and wish every dress I owned looked this good. If you are looking for a more fitted style, you might be disappointed as it's not made to be fitted...but you might also be pleasantly surprised. Give this dress a chance, it's feminine, pretty, comfortable to wear, and young and fresh looking. Can't say enough good about it!
I guess if I were 300 lbs it would have been ok. However, I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy. Very poorly made, sloppy and I have nothing good to say about it. This is the first time ordering a dress from this site that was terrible.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The dress was huge, looked very sloppy.
- How accurate was the sizing? Terrible