I usually wear a small but after reading the reviews I decided to order a medium. It was a mistake the dress is too big for me should have gone with the small. I wore it with a wide leather belt and the problem was solved. I still have to have it hemmed about 3" shorter. Even for a maxie it is way too long. All that being said I really like this dress. Doesn't wrinkle and I think would travel very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color's were just as shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? I think the sizing was probably accurate, read review.
I ordered a medium, my usual size. It is huge, enormous. I made it work by tightening the back ties as much as I can and wrapping them back to the front and tying under my chest. It still looks like a huge billowing balloon under my chest, but it could be chalked up to style of maxi dresses. I am pregnant so I decided to keep it; for sure it will fit me well through the very end of my pregnancy. This dress is also very long. I am 5'6" and the hem touches the tops of my feet, and I step on it if I walk on the stairs.. If I were any shorter I would need to hem it. But I love the color and the fabric is very nice, and I love that it has pockets. I am going to order more dresses of this brand but I am going to size down.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? too large
Thought the material would be gauzy from the look of the picture. Gave it to my pregnant daughter to wear all through summer. Nice material, loud floral print could be updated, and if I could not give it to family, back to Returns it would go. Big, bold, just a step before I throw in the towel would I wear it and I am 60!