this dress looks awesome on the model and i will agree that it is very well made and i love the print. however, i am 5' 4" and 140lbs and this looked like a moo moo when i put it on. It would probably look good if i was about 6 months pregnant. unfortunate because i really love the dress.
I have not worn it yet, but did try it on; it's a little big, so I should have listened to the details of description, and bought down a size. I will wear it in style, though. Update: This is a favorite dress of mine now! I am thrilled that it was a little roomy because I have gained weight, and it still fits nicely. Guess what I found to match; a Dooney and Burke giraffe print purse, and they are perfect together!😍 So many compliments!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thin but I haven't worn it yet; just tried it on.
- How accurate was the sizing? I should have listened and bought a size 10, but I did not and it's a little big.
It is ok. You get what you pay for. The fabric doesn't match at seams, feels cheap and its basically a moo-moo (muu-muu?). It appears more fitted in the picture. I should have sent it back. but its probably too late now. I would not recommend.
This dress is well made.. I was very pleased. fits well...true to size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing