I ordered a size medium and the dress I received was quite large. The dress has an elastic waist, so I thought I could add a belt and it would fit fine. Unfortunately, the "waist" on the dress sits higher than my natural waist and when I added the belt, you could see the elastic above it. It wasn't too bad in the back, but you could totally see it in the front. I really wanted to keep the dress (loved the light weight and the side pockets) and considered ordering it in a smaller size, but the waist would still be too high, so decided to return it instead.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Nice breezy summer dress. Overstock is absolutely correct in saying that it runs big. I'm happy with it but I do think it was a bit overpriced fir a basic dress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes