I bought this dress to wear to a couple spring/summer weddings. I love the color and prints because they're unique; the style is also different and not like so many dresses I see in department stores. The fabric is another plus; it's something I'd feel comfortable wearing to church or out for dinner in addition to wearing it for dressier occasions. I'm 5' 1" and have an hourglass figure. I usually wear a 10 but had read to go up a size so I ordered it in both a 10 and 12 just to be safe; the 12 fit me better and the length wasn't an issue. I would recommend following the advice to go up a size because the under dress is more of a slip and slides over the body. The attached top layer is looser. However, if you have a straighter shape, you might manage your usual size. I thought it was worth the price of a return to order both sizes & try them on. I've worn it once already and felt comfortable and attractive all evening.
I love this dress. Really pretty and makes me feel feminine. I will need to get a slip, which I have not owned since high school.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? darker (better)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very cheaply made, but hey, it is cheap!!
- How accurate was the sizing? I would say it runs a little small, just like most inexpensive clothing
Don't know. cancelled this order. I got another style from the same vendor that the XL was way too big, but the overall quality and color were perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Don't know. I cancelled the order
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Probably good
- How accurate was the sizing? Don't know
I like this dress and took it to India with me. I wore leggings under the dress and it almost passed an a punjabi suit. The quality is acceptable not exceptional.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
This is a really nice style and color, flattering and fun to wear. The problem is that the fabric is very sheer and the vest buttons down to the empire waist level and then opens up, so that you have nothing but a thin dress underneath. I got caught unawares the first time I wore it and didn't have time before work to add anything so I pinned it up. I would wear a black tank dress under this dress to keep the sheerness from being a problem next time. I wouldn't recommend a half slip because the vest buttons too high and it would show where the difference between the slip area and the non-slip area is located, so to speak.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? fine