I so wanted to like this coat. I purchased two of the cropped Bollero jackets from this manufacturer and they were lovely. Nice quality of leather , but this coat was an Epic Fail. The smell was awful, noit sure what tanning process they used on the letter but it smelled like a chemical of some sort. The letter was so paper thin you can rip the jacket. Also this designer/manufactuer is always way off on the sizing, so I normally wear an XL or a 16-18 on the top and I had to get a 5X, so be mindful. Buyer be ware on this one.. Not a good product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the leather is thin and flimsy and it smells awful
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing is off, but to be expefted with this manufacture
I ordered the coat at least two sizes too big and it still did not fit. When the box arrived, it was very light so I suspected the quality would be inferior...and I was so right. It is definitely not worth the money and going back tomorrow. I will see how this return goes before I try to order more products. Very disappointing!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. POOR
- How accurate was the sizing? Very small
Good coat but cannot make any recommendations on size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color matches well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very soft. perhaps a little too thin. can potentially rip
- How accurate was the sizing? not at all. I wear xl and bought a 2x. was too small. sent it back after reading other reviewers and got 4x. too big but the arms now fit comfortably. not sure what to do now.