The quality sucks. Yes, they shirts ran a little long, but at least they were pretty thick. I still have some that I bought a few years back. This last order I placed was horrendous. The shirts are nothing more than tissue paper on you. They don't hold shape and they are pretty much see through. Stay away from them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Is "see through" a color?
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrendous
- How accurate was the sizing? Terrible
I usually buy these shirts from Marshalls or JC Penneys. Same quality as their top of the line shirts.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? white is white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Same quality as big store products
- How accurate was the sizing? runs a little small
Okay the other reviewers were 100% correct. The t-shirts are extremely thin, are so long they go down to my knees and the arm holes go down to my waist. I would not recommend these to anyone. You are better off buying a Hanes or Fruit of the Look shirt.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Fair to Poor
- Did the product fit true to size? No
These tee's are very comforable and I have washed them several times and they have stood up and have not shrunk or discolored, I agree that you should go one size up from what you would normally purchase and they are a bit long but for the price and being well made a great value which I would purchase again!