That's all my boyfriend could say when he saw it and was finally able to speak. You won't be sorry ladies! I'm a 2x 42DDD with broad shoulders and a bit of a belly and this dress looks magnificent. I'm also 5'7" and it will need to be hemmed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? TRUE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? True
I love this dress! It has a nice drape and the color is exactly as described. It is comfortable to wear and looks great on!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality dress.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurately sized.
I am SO DISAPPOINTED! This dress was just delivered to my doorstep and I was so incredibly excited, only to be horrified at what was in the box. ALL the other reviews for this dress were absolutely glowing, so maybe I just got one from a bad batch but it was NOTHING as they advertised. The description of the dress listed the material as 92% Polyester with a little bit of spandex, but this looks and feels like 100% JERSEY MATERIAL. It's more like a lounge-around maxi dress than something to wear to a wedding, which is what I bought it for. I pulled out another maxi from a local discount store that I bought for $****, held it side by side with this Kiyonna dress, and asked my 10 year-old which one she thought was more expensive. After touching them both, she immediately picked out the $**** dress! She said the Kiyonna dress felt like pajamas, and pointed out that the cheaper dress (MUCH cheaper) even had a lining, where the Kiyonna does not. The material showed every lump bump and curve on my backside (um, no thank you!) And the front "ruching" on the dress looks wilted and unkempt, where I was expecting fitted, smooth, and flattering. I am returning IMMEDIATELY!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Quite close. Darker, more rich appearing in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very POOR quality. Looks extremely cheap.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fairly Accurate.
I bought this dress to be worn at a wedding where I was the Matron of Honor. The dress is very nice and I looked good in it. I got many compliments and felt very pretty! The only negative things I have to say about the dress is that it is more of a knit/cotton fabric than I was expecting -- I found that somewhat disappointing, because I wanted to wear something a little more formal, but it still did the trick. The neck line was also lower than I was hoping it'd be, and for us less-than-busty women that can be a problem. I frequently had to check that my bra wasn't showing and that the dress wasn't slipping down. Had I had the time I would have brought the neckline up (or I should have had clothes pins handy!). Also, the dress was *very long* when I first received it. I am 5'5 and dress had to be hemmed at least 4 inches. Despite those little things, though, the dress was great and I am glad I bought it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a little lighter than I expected, but it still looked great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The dress quality was great!
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was true to measure
Love this dress! Bought it for an afternoon wedding and it got a lot of compliments. I agree with the other reviewer, it's very long. I'm 5'5" and we had to take it up about 3-4".
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
I have the hardest time finding long dresses in my size (22/24) so I was really worried that this dress would not fit me and it would not be flattering. I WAS WRONG!!! It fits perfectly, I am big in the hips, bust and midsection, but this dress does wonders on my body, it hides all my flaws! The front area right below the bust pulls away from my body which hides my belly which I am so excited about!! It even makes my arms look skinnier!! The material feels so great and keeps my body cool, even in hot weather I can stay at a cooler body temperature. For the size I went to the Kiyonna web site and the measurements were right on the money!!! I would highly recommend this dress!! This one is a winner!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality and material feels great!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
Looked great, was comfortable and most important I felt pretty in it! Great fit and style (the girls were even, flattered but not 'out there') Only drawback and I am not complaining! Dress was too long and I am 5'8" I got away with it but could have used a hem. The dress made me put Kiyonna right at the top of favorites
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect