Gorgeous dress. Falls beautifully. Flattering and slimming. SO COMFORTABLE. I am 5'8" and it's a tiny bit long for flats. I'm not complaining--I typically have a hard time finding maxi dresses that are truly maxi. But if you're short, you'll have to wear 5" heels or have this dress hemmed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I love the dress and how I feel when I wear it. Although I frequently have that same issue with all Kiyonna products I purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is black so of course it looked the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great dress
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
I wanted the blue but only black was available so went ahead and purchased anyway. At least, no surprises with the colour, black is black whether online or actual product.The dress quality was very good and it came packed very nicely with clothes hangers and plastic wrapping, then placed in a secure box. The sizing was perfect and the dress is very forgiving and flattering. Shipping was very fast, once the product was shipped (which took almost a week ), DHL go it to my doorstep in Singapore in 4 days flat.So happy I bought this!
Fantastic! Flattering without being overly revealing, great color and good fabric. I feel so lucky to own this one!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? TRUE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? True
Wonderful ...Wonderful... O.co is the greatness. I'm very greatful for a company that treat it customer with care.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the fabric is just like it was descibe
- How accurate was the sizing? to the T
I have to disagree with the other reviewer. I first saw this dress on the Kiyonna website in the pretty purple color, and coveted it for a while before buying it here in the teal. I've bought other Kiyonna pieces, and as expected, this is the perfect maxi dress for me. I am not an hourglass figure. I am 5'8" and 275lbs, not much hips or behind, broad shoulders, F cups, and long legs. If I'm not discriminating in the items I purchase, I WILL look boxy, cause my hips are small, and I have a thick middle. This dress is form fitting through the bodice area on me, while still keeping the girls from spilling out or mashing them down. It's forgiving in the stomach, and the jersey material moves with the body. It's sex appeal and comfort! The Kiyonna website shows the dress on a "real life" model and I think that's what the other reviewer is referring to . It looks better on the paid model of course. But you don't have to have a great hourglass figure, for this dress. I certainly do not. So if you are proportioned in statuesque/athletic kind of build, even without 'brickhouse' curves, it can be a very feminine and flattering dress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well constructed
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing as expected
Beautiful! wish I could have kept it! It is a gorgeous dress!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? I'm used to another brand - this one was small on me, but all brands seem to differ.
would not recomend buying this dress from this site. go to Kiyonna web site. you can see what the dress looks like REALY. it looks like a curtin. I am convinced that it is pinned in the back on the model..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality of the dress is not worth the money
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing made the dress look like 135.00 curtin.