I got the brown color and I love the color and it is such a light weight which is what I wanted. A jacket that you can just grab and go. This is not supper warm -- but it is warm enough when it is in the mid 40's, with a sweater...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the brown color is a little darker than what is on the picture
I love the features like the collar, the pockets and the pattern. However, as soon as I took it out the bag, I saw the threads hanging. The zipper is of low quality and I will probably have to replace it. Someone at the factory didn't check the quality control. But the jacket is out of Asia, probably a low-level factory, wouldn't expect anything of higher quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was lacking and someone at the factory did not check for the hanging threads. This always indicates to me that the stitching quality is poor. The proof will come when I wash the coat.
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
This is a very lightweight jacket, good for running around in the car. Nylon lining is very thin and loose. Wouldn't walk in the cold winter with it but all and all for the money it was worth it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not the warmest, but adequate
- How accurate was the sizing? thought it ran a little small