This is a beautiful coat with formal appeal. It's perfect to wear to work on dress up days (I'm a teacher!) and to formal dinners. It's perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
This coat was way longer than i expected and the sleeves are very long. I am 5'3 and 115 lbs and I brought a size 6. I think the coat is meant for someone who is tall because the coat went down to below my knees. The quality of the coat is not very good especially since it is by Kenneth Cole. I am definitely returning this coat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. bad
- How accurate was the sizing? good
When I first received the coat, I liked it. The style was nice, the cut was a good fit. Here is the break down of it. Sizing: I am 5'2", avg built, and typically a perfect 2. This coat fits true to size. When I first tried it on, it was a bit snug with a thin sweater. It has since loosened up and no longer feel too snugged. The coat hits right above my knee. The sleeves are good length, not too short and not too long. It be be on the side of longer than shorter. Quality: The coat feels pretty soft to touch. Doesn't make me itch. The lining felt sub par. It was a bit thin and flimsy feeling. I was worry that it might tear or rip. But after wearing it for few weeks, it has been fine. This coat does attract lint. Something that really bothers me sometimes. I have to use a lint roller all the time. Something that can be quite tiresome and annoying. The cuff is starting to pill from all the lint. Style: I was looking for a more masculine look and this coat works. The shoulder tabs make it more masculine. The side tab was loose and creates a very boxy look. Given I am 5'2, boxy makes me look short and stout. I had to stitch the tab to have it more form fitting. I didn't care too much for the shoulder epaulette detailing. It does add to the military look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is a fine for the Black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as good as I would expect from Kenneth Cole
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is accurate