I mistakenly ordered Ecru instead of Beige. All the photos shown were beige and since beige was not actually listed in the drop down, I assumed ecru was the color I was viewing. So -- wrong color. And then I ordered a size 12 but it was huge. I'm about 5'3" 150 lbs and it was swimming on me. On top of those issues, the wool blend felt scratchy and not as cozy as I hoped. All these things added up to returning the jacket.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wool blend was scratchy
- How accurate was the sizing? Seemed to run big
The color choice is confusing. I ordered Ecru thinking that I was ordering the "caramel" one... and I am not the only person who has made this unfortunate mistake, apparently. I am returning it... otherwise, the items seems to be decently made, the wool is ok, for the price, if the color was correct I would have been happy, although the sleeves ended up a bit too long. I am 5 feet tall, 140lb, usually a 8-10P size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Compares well but the color name is confusing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit too big
I bought this coat for my grand daughter for xmas. When I opened the box I couldn't believe the quality. It's very well constructed and the fabric is beautiful. It's a steal for the price. This is a great deal for anyone shopping for a Pea Coat. Thank you Overstock, you made one young lady very happy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful quality
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
I bought this for my sister and she loved it!! Wasnt happy with overstock as a whole but loved the product I recieved.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It didnt at all. I was taking chance because the site didnt offer a picture of the correct color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was great
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect!
quality and style was great. warm enough for new england winters.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I purchased mine in black so had no problem with color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was accurate. I am about 127 lbs, 34 b and the size small fit me.
I bought this coat for my daughter for xmas, her and I were both very pleased!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? size is very accurate
I ordered the ruby red coat in size 4 which is my normal size. It is stylish and the fit was not tight, but comfortable. The coat will keep you warm in 45° weather. The coat was sent on the hanger, which had a red tint to it. This clued me in to the color bleeding. Sure enough, I rubbed a paper towel on the coat, which turned red from rubbing both the inside and outside the coat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color wasn't shown on the site. I had to look on another site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is average.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is true to size. If you want room for a thick sweater, wear one size up.
Fits great! Flattering to form. Warm. Got lots of compliment from friends. Length is exactly the way I want it. It's not like some of the pea coats out there that are too long. Can be worn with jeans, a pair of trousers or a cute skirt. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase. Customer service great, too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality as expected of Kenneth Cole New York clothing
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
I had been looking for a decent and inexpensive wool coat since the end of autumn and had no luck until I remembered good ol' Overstock. I should have just came here first because within my first 10 mins of browsing, I found this pea coat and it's exactly the style I'd been looking for AND for the RIGHT PRICE. I got it when there was an additional markdown off the sale price, which made it an absolute steal, but even O's regular sale price is still good. I ordered the black color, and it's a nice deep black plus the ink doesn't rub off! I can't stand black wool coats with bad dye jobs, but this coat is great and doesn't turn my fingertips gray. :-) Also the wool blend is really soft and plush. I do not like thin, hard-pressed, wool blend coats. This one is soft like a teddy bear. Only thing I was a little concerned with at the time of ordering was the length. In the photo it doesn't quite cover the model's rear, but when I tried mine on it covered my entire backside. But then again, I'm short (5'3"). I've searched and searched for a pea coat like this and trust me, you won't find a better deal right now in the midst of winter. Don't hesitate to order this one! Get it before it's gone or the price goes up!
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size