I've been looking for a nice slim fit pea coat for some time now, and I could not find anything that would comfortably fit my 5'10" 175 lb athletic build without it being either too loose or too tight (since I would have to size down to get a nice tailored fit). This This Kenneth Cole Military coat fit very well. I ordered it in a size 'medium', Greatly accentuated my frame and fit true to size. I would definitely recommend this coat to someone that is looking for a nicely made coat that wants a great tailored fit!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color of the coat is similar (if not exact) to the one listed online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Coat is very plush, soft, and well tailored
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
This jacket is amazing! I love the quality and all the little details. The material is SO soft, not rigid or itchy like other jackets. The fabric has a good wieght to it, which is what peacoats are supposed to be. I love the pockets at the rib cage area, very convenient and relaxing. I love the color. I actually bought both the black and charcoal, but the black just looked too plain. And like I stated above, the charcoal looks black anyways but still has that grey look when it's in good lighting. It matches with anything! Lastly, the fit is amazing. I'm skinny, but have a good built to my shoulders/chest area. So medium sizes are most of the time too tight, so then I opt for a large which just makes me look like a hanger. But this jacket fits my shoulders perfectly, and it has a slim style that it wraps around perfectly. Though slim, it's not tight; it's large enough to layer. Overall, wonderful jacket and an ever better one for the price. Overstock is the best!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a darker charcoal, not so grey like in the pciture; actually, depending on the lighting, it could go for black. But it's not black, you see the differnce
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top notch! Soft wool blend and heavy, but burdensome.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect medium!
Terrific jacket. Got a compliment from a friend after wearing it only once. Gives off a very slimming and stylish look to anyone who wears it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Terrific quality. Just as expected
- How accurate was the sizing? It's accurate
This coat was just what we wanted for our college age son. It came down long enough to keep the top of his legs warm.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was black, just as described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The coat felt heavy, just as we wanted.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size fit my son.
This coat was well priced...a steal compared to retail. The color, sizing and overall fit was exceptional. No issues with my purchase. The duty paid to get the coat was shocking to say the least. Placed the order from the Canadian site and did not notice the tiny detail of it coming from the states, which meant an extra $$ for my purchase. What is the point in having a Canadian site if its still an "international" order???!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match on color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This purchase has been by far the best for my dollar. High quality look and feel!
- How accurate was the sizing? The coat fit perfect. Not as fitted at the waist as it looks in the picture.
I got this coat for $$$, which is an awesome deal, but had to spend $$ to get it altered. Now the coat fits perfectly and I love it, it looks great, very stylish, have received compliants, etc. My advice--if you are 5'11, 160lbs...the small will probably fit you. If you are smaller than that....you are going to have to get an alteration...or dont buy this coat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Dark blue-navy --and was that.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The coat is nice and warm; however, it was too large. I'm not sure if this is a real Kenneth Cole either--the inside tagging looked a little fake -Made in China? Doesnt really matter though, it looks terrific from the outside.
- How accurate was the sizing? Too big. I got a small, granted I am very thin, only 140lbs--which is why I went with a small, but the arms were too long and the body too wide.