This is a very nice looking suit on my husband. The shoulder pads blend in well and the quality is great. The only thing was, and I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that with this being a slim fit suit, the pants were going to be smaller. The difference in numbers between the jacket and the pants was only 6. Overstock somehow led me to believe that the difference was going to be 7 since it says slim fit. We were going to get it altered anyway as we already have to get the pants hemmed (they come unhemmed), but that could be the difference between this suit working for someone else or not. My other disappointment was no garment bag. We had ordered another suit at the same time thru Overstock and it came with a really nice garment bag. This one came on a Macy's hanger with plastic wrap. It didn't affect my opinion of this suit, but I have to tell you- it was a nice touch for the other one we bought. In the end other department stores were selling this suit for half off... And we still only paid about half of THAT! It's a very nice suit for the money and I would purchase it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Happy with the quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Pants were sized regular, not slim
Note that this suit IS wool fabric and is the higher end Kenneth Cole brand (not Kenneth Cole Reaction). The price is right for a nice wool suit that features a slim, modern cut. I purchased this suit in a size 36 for my son who is 6" tall and weighs 160.
I had purchased a similar Kenneth Cole suit on sale at ****for my son's Winter Formal. When I mentioned it to a friend, she suggested that a similar suit should be available on Overstock. We found this black wool suit which we liked even better and are quite happy with the results. It can be worn as a suit or dressed up a bit with a cummerbund to look like a tuxedo. I paid the same price for this nice wool suit as other parents paid to rent ill fitting polyester tuxedos for their sons. Now if only he would stop growing...
I bought the suit for my son who is very thin, it fits him perfectly. The suit is well made and the fabric looks and feels great. We went to a few department stores prior and similar suits were in the $400 range, so we are very pleased.
The suit came today, and it looked really great before my Husband tried it on! It was worth every penny. We did not expect such a quality piece so affordable, and living up to it reputation. We will definitely buy more, real soon. Great value, great buy. The same suit at the department store was $500 on sale. We checked Overstock .com and could not believe it. We bought 4 suits for the sale price of one.
Wonderful black suit. The stitching, fabric and cut were of superior quality. Worth every sent. Definitely the one suit I take out if and when I want to impress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Jet Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely Superior Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
Received the suit with no problems. Was hoping for a lighter, comfortable fabric and got exactly that. I usually always have to then take my suits to a tailor and get everything fitted properly and the tailor loved the fabric also. Once tailored I really, really like the suit and am happy with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was bang on !
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabric is excellent and very light and comfortable.
- How accurate was the sizing? It is a slim fit but I found the legs more normal rather than slimmer.......I still have to get the whole suit tailored and usually always do.
I'd tried this exact same suit on in a store and was happy to find it for $$$ less than their listed price. Suit is light and fits well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I'm colorblind
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good