I really like mary jane pumps. And these are great quality shoes. The heel is just the right height. These days, the buy is usually stiletto heels and everyone can't or don't want to wear those. So this was a great buy for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
Obviously these are inexpensive shoes, and they feel like it after a long day of running around in them -- they're made of very stiff leather, which isn't very forgiving if you walk a lot in them. But they look like a million bucks, and they're well constructed. I got lots of cpompliments on them when I wore them.
The shoes were nice but they were the wrong color. I needed RED and the crazy wouldnt work for my interview color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I wanted red and I accidently ordered the wrong color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The shoes were nice but the wrong color
- How accurate was the sizing? the size was correct
These shoes are very beautiful. I definitely recommend them. True to size and color. You will not be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit is very true to size
It is pretty.I do love Mary Janes, but for me the number 8 was just impossible to wear. I gave to my sister in law the number 8 and purchased the number 8.5. They are not the most comfortable shoes, but it is ok if you dol not walk too much. I do wear for work, but I do need to stay on my feet all day.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to the collor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is ok quality, but it gets a bit on your toes.
- How accurate was the sizing? runs a bit small. I al size 8, and bought 8.5.
Great shoes! I normally wear an 8 or 8.5 (regular width, not wide width), and I ordered an 8.5. Fits great, no pinching. The straps over the top of the foot are neither too loose nor too tight. The heel height is nice - good for work, but I would wear these for "dress up," too. They are a very good grey color, which (for me) has been hard to find. I didn't want silver or taupe-ish or two-toned, I just wanted grey. These are grey! Two (minor) complaints: 1. They are super shiny (hello, they are PATENT!). I knew this, so it's fine. 2. They have NO traction on the bottom. Just smooth. I should buy the grippy sticker things so I don't skid and break a leg, but ehh.