I am not crazy about the "side knot" the shoe would be much better without it. The heel is a little higher than I was hoping, but I do like that the heel & main foot area has a rubber sole with some gripe vs just a smooth leather sole. Also I like that it has a full back vs just a strap. I am thinking about using them for my wedding in November, but I may keep looking since the aisle is steep & these heel may be a little to high.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Maybe a touch more brown than nude/natural.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The shoe is well made & I like that the sole actual has some gripe to it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Maybe a little tight in the toe area, but length was great.
They are very comfotable and easy to walk in, but there was a rip in the leather on the strap. I'm not planning to return them bc they are a comfy heel, but I just hope the rip doesn't get bigger when I wear them :P
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very comfy
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate