I have been looking for some wraparound wedge sandals for two summers and I finally found a style I liked in these. The strap material is soft and the foot bed is comfortable (although a little slick). I love the color of the buckle (a gunmetal finish) which is the main reason I purchased these. Similar wraparound wedge sandals seem to have gold-toned or shiny silver buckles. What I don't like is the length of the strap. Since the straps are wraparound, you need to secure the straps tightly or else the sandal won't stay on your foot. I am probably on the second-to-last hole in the buckle; the strap is secure and comfortable, but the excess strap sort of pokes out awkwardly beyond the buckle. I don't have skinny legs so I image a truly petite person would have even more of an issue.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
Got what I paid for, a cute pair of sandals for date night with my husband.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good but not great, appropriate for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? A little on the small side, I probably would have picked a half size larger if I had tried them on in a store