Love the scarf! It's so soft (as Pashmina should be) and it's just the right length and width. The fringe is cute, even though I can't tie the ends and turn it into an infinity scarf-but that's ok! I live in the Pacific NW, and it feels light enough on my neck but it's plenty warm for where I live.If I was a pink kinda gal I'd order another one, but I hate pink so just the navy scarf for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Navy is navy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good quality for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? I think it was a one size fits all.
The color is just as beautiful as in the pic...feels soft and made well...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is beautiful..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. make well
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I absolutely love this scarf! Pink is one of my favorite colors too. There is so much you do to style this scarf due to the amount of fabric. I wish it came in other colors so I could order more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the pink is just as it appears online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very lux fabric-great quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? lots of fabric to play around with.
I love these scarves. I bought them for myself and to give as gifts. The colors are better than the picture. The suggestion is to dry clean only but I've placed my scarves into the washer under "delicate" and hang them dry. I was pleasantly surprised that they looked the same as before being washed. They can withstand the "silk selection" of ironing as well. This buy is a great value!
It is beautiful and is even nicer than the description. I love it. As an individual who recently underwent extensive neck surgery I have found these soft wrap around scarfs an absolute necessity to my wardrobe. Delivery was very fast and was well packaged. I have never been disappointed with a purchase through Overstock.
I bought this in the aqua color, which is beautiful. Mine came in with a slight snag, but it doesn't seem to be something that's going to show or become an issue. Overall, very happy with it and I'm planning on buying another color as well.
I decided that this was the Christmas that everyone was getting scarves. So I checked out Overstock.com and was pleased with how easy the site was to use. There was a wide range of scarves to choose from and most were in stock. When I received the Journee Collection Women's Fringed Pashmina Scarf the color was exactly what I expected. The material is of good quality and came to me in excellent condition. I am very pleased with my purchase and would buy form this company again. I would also recommend it to my friends.