These shoes arrived today..I will be returning them. They are the cheapest looking shoe with some kind of terrible spray on finish. The fabric on the heel looks worn already and they smell like chemicals. Fair warning...terrible product. Trust me.
I love these shoes! I bought them for my rehearsal dinner because they're so cute and classy. I knew I would be able to wear them to work or any other "dressy" occasion. However, the sizing runs smaller so I got a size too small. After about an hour, I couldn't feel my toes or the balls of my feet! Definitely cute shoes but go up a size if you're not sure. They didn't offer my size when I ordered them :(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a tad darker than shown in the pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful!
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs smallers
I wish I would have returned these shoes before the 30 days. They match the photo and are accurate to size, but really poor quality. I purchased these in black and they have white smudges on them, some of the thread is loose/frayed already, and the have no cushion. They feel as though they are lined with a hard plastic material and do not expect them to last long. I don't feel they are worth more than $**.
These pumps are really lovely, and at least they are actually wide with unlike most heels. The only issue is they have ZERO support or cushion where the ball of your foot is. With some inserts I bet they'd be fine, but then if you have wider and thicker feet they might not fit.
These are beautiful shoes, but sooo uncomfortable. Sole is very thin or poorly made. After 3 hours the bottoms of my feet were killing me. That has NEVER happened to me before. I'm am in no way obese or overweight where I'd expect this would happen. It's a shame because it's such a beautiful shoe. Too bad I won't be able to wear unless for brief periods at a time.
Love 'em! Love 'em! Love 'em! From office to evening, they add just the right amount of glamour. from the office, giving me a professional, well-taylored look into the evening giving me a free-spirted, energetic, I could dance all night in these shoes look and my feet feel great after doing so. For me, they are true to size and width. Heel is the perfect 3 1/2" height, making me feel on top of the world without going overboard. I would surely recommend to a friend.
Cute shoes, but they run small, so I bought half of the isze bigger. I did buy the black and the red. These shoes are not too comfortable though. I feel my big toe, it does hurt a bit if you wear all day, plus it needs more cushion. Your feet will feel sore after whole day. I did buy 2, but that will be it, they are hard, too hard, and with a strange format inside. I will try to put gel inserts and see what happen.
Great shoes and great price! I brought them in brown. They were not to high and comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
Shoes are well made , comfortable , practical , and I have a tendency to be on my feet all day , non slip , and are great for work and after work functions.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate Sizing
This was the great buy. The heel was not too high and pair with black tights. It looks great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I bought the Lisa in Brown to go with a brown slinky dress I have. It goes perfect with it as well as many other things. November is a good time for brown suede. It is comfortable and I love them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color match was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a good quality made shoe
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was true