Run small. Cute shoes at a bargain price. First day wearing them and haven't hurt any part of my feet thus far (and I actually run around during my work day). Overall, a nice shoe (not real leather) for a nice price. And cute. Lots of compliments already.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear a 7 1/2 always, but the previous reviewer suggested ordering larger, so I went with 8 and they are perfect.
I ordered the red 'Leslie' patent round Mary Jane pumps. I love these shoes. I had been looking for a pair of red pumps for a few years now and was excited to see them on sale at Overstock. I recommend buying these awesome shoes if they are the design you're looking for!
I love these shoes. Very comfortable. The only problem I had, was the rubber heal attachment came off. It wore down to fast and fell off. I can no longer wear these shoes. But I do love them and if they were on sale, I would purchase another pair.
These are the cutest shoes! I have always been in love with Mary Jane shoes, and these are so sweet. Feels good on my feet and look nice with everything. There's something about patent leather that makes you look just pop! Thanks Overstock!
It was the first time I had ordered shoes online and I was not very pleased. I had ordered a size 6, but one of the shoes felt completely stretched out and about a half size too big.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looked spray painted
- How accurate was the sizing? one shoe was half a size off.
I have been searching for a replacement for a pair of very expensive nude pumps that I wore down to embarrassment. These beautiful workhorses are stylish, versatile and comfortable. And the price! Thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well represented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
I wear size 8, but these shoes are relly small. I will try to send back and request another size, but I am not sure it will be 8 1/2 or 9, because the number 8 is really small, and is just killing me. Patent leather is a hard leather, and I am wondering which size should I get? But I will definitely will try to get another pair, because they are pretty.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? truth to the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is good
- How accurate was the sizing? Not acurate.