These shoes are cute for what they are, cheap little flats. don't expect a long lasting product, they are made in china and are not going to last long but for the price, I didn't expect top quality. The real bummer is they didn't fit. The size runs too small, I wear a size 8 and it might have worked out if i had ordered a half size up. Going to return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black was Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is a typical a "made in china" cheapness
- How accurate was the sizing? Too Small!
i needed a pair of black flats but i was extremely disappointed with these. they were super comfy but scuffed up really easily and the leather on the top of them peeled off. i would totally wear them if they didn't make me look homeless.
these are cute shoes, but no support at all. on my feet all day and can't wear at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? poor
Theses are great shoes for the price. They aren't going to last you for 10 years, but they should hold up for 1 or 2. The "fur" lining on the inside isn't as thick as what is shown in the picture, which I was happy about. There's not much to the insoles, like most flats, so if you need alot of support, you'll have to buy inserts. Overall, they are good shoes. I've worn them almost everyday for a month, and they still look as good as new. They are worth the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good quality for the price. They aren't super high quality, but they should last a year or two with good care.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate. Fit perfectly.