These flats are comfy and cute. I wore them for a wedding I was in and got lots of compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I didn't know really what to expect, but I don't feel it's worth the $** that I paid for it. The color is true to the picture above and the size is exact for what I usually order in shoes. Padding is minimal, if existent, but I at least liked the faux fur lining. The positive is that there is no toe cleavage and they seem comfortable. As far as the quality goes, I think it's okay; one thing I do want to mention is the exterior material of the flats. The material seems that over time, the places where the material bends (from walking) will eventually crack - kind of how fake leather cracks over time with continual use. I just got them in so I can't comment on comfort yet, but I'll update the review if my mind changes to the quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched exactly to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No