It's cute! I've gotten multiple compliments on it. Since it's winter I've been wearing it with black leggings, black boots, and a black turtleneck. The only thing I wish I would have done differently is order a smaller size. If I remember correctly this is a junior clothing product, and I'm a female adult. I normally wear a size 0 or 2 at Banana Republic but since I don't usually wear junior clothes I wasn't sure what size to order. I ended up ordering a medium but could have probably gone 1-2 sizes lower. It's still wearable, it's just a bit loose.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
This shirt was ordered in XL, and came the size that would fit a preschooler. Clearly out of some foreign place where people are the size of carpenter ants. I am peeved beyond words that I have to deal with this now....a return, for which I will likely pay shipping. Wanna throw away *** dollars? Either light it on fire or order this shirt. For Shame
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color fine, everything else horrid
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. disappointing
- How accurate was the sizing? Not at all!!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No