I'm 5'0 tall and usually a size small (32C-27-38) and this jacket is a little short on the arms, but nothing too serious. The chest gets a little tight when it's zipped up, but it looks better partially or completely unzipped anyway. The biggest issue I had with this item is that it smelled like dead fish. It was so foul. But I hung it up in the coat closet and the smell faded completely within three days. It is a little cropped, which I wasn't aware of. The jacket ends at about an inch below my belly button, and I have a pretty short torso. Still cute, though!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got Cognac (top right color) and it's close, but not exact. In person, the color is a little warmer toned
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good. The faux leather is believable and it seems to be constructed well
- How accurate was the sizing? A little too small
This was purchased for a 12-year old granddaughter, who didn't take it off the entire time we were at their house. Her younger sister, who also got a cropped jacket but in denim, was insanely jealous. Don't ask me if every 12-year-old would be this happy, but ours sure was.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? no idea