So, I kept these given they were my first pair of fleece leggings and I didn't have anything to compare them too. However, after knowing about other fleece leggings, I think these are subpar. Here is why: 1.) the crotch seems to hang low in these pants, 2.) there is weird rubber/factory odor on them even with washing (although it seems like this is common to fleece leggings for some reason), 3.) the waist was bigger than usual for the size I get and seemed to make my waist a bit bigger as opposed to pulling it in like many high waisted leggings do. The benefits are that these are really warm and the fabric won't fade like many cotton black leggings do. I'm using them more for sleep as opposed to the leggings I wear out with shorter shirts.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Some faults
- How accurate was the sizing? Ok
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I bought these for my 15 year old daughter. She loves them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes