Joan and David shoes run small. However, I knew this from previous purchases. I normally wear 8 1/2 and actually a size 10 fits. These are sandals so you cannot get away with small shoes.... The style of these shoes are fashion forward. This shoe will be in style for years...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Poor
Very nice shoes. I love they way they look. I've just started wearing really high heels, and these are very comfortable. I was a little self-conscious about how loud they were when the ball of my foot hit the ground, though. There is a rubber padding on the bottom, but it almost sounds like the wood platform is directly hitting the tiles. It's only on hard tiles that I noticed it. Otherwise, I think they're going to be a great shoe to have.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got what I expected. The photo is maybe just a smidge darker, but not enough to affect my expectations
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality. Seems like good leather, and it is well-made
- How accurate was the sizing? I've been a solid size 8 in most brands. Even in a Circa Joan and David I'm an 8, but these seemed pretty tight. But they're leather, so I think they will loosen up over time.
It's a lovely sandal, made of high quality leather throughout. Heel is higher than what I normally wear but because of the platform, it feels comfortable. It has adequate padding on the insole providing good cushioning. Very glad that I found this shoe designer at "O" and I hope to purchase more in the future.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, genuine quality leather.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size.