When I tried it on, or I should say, when I "tried" to try it on, it was MUCH smaller than stated. Was disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the sizing? NOT TRUE
They need to have better sizing chart for these type of items. FYI - I am 5'4 127 Lbs 36" chest and there was no way I could get this thing on. When I first opened the package, I thought it was a mistake and was a child's size. Tag does say mens "s" though. Otherwise, shirt looks nice, feels pretty thick, and would probably work great if it would have fit. Returning item
- How accurate was the sizing? Not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. did not fit.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yed
Small was way too small like a kids size. Did not have much stretch did not work sizewise. Did like the color and logo.
- Did the product fit true to size? NO
- How is the quality of the product? OK
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? YES
I am 5'6, 145 pounds and I normally wear a small shirt. I ordered the small and it is really tight. It is supposed to be tight and once I get it on it is awesome because it really keeps the water in/out. I use it a lot because I work at a camp where I am always in the water. It gives me enough extra heat to stay in the water for longer.