The style is really cute, although it seems like you might have to tuck the shirt in as the back is slightly longer than the front and I think it looks a little strange, especially since I bought it for work. I'll probably have to wear something underneath it too, as it's a little shear. The small fits me perfectly: 5'5 130, 34 inch bust.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good so far
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I really like the way this shirt looks online, but when I got it in the mail and tried it on it just didn't match up. For one, the sleeve detail in the picture is not as elegant in person. It looks kind of sloppy and strange. The fabric is thin and therefore see-through, so I wouldn't be able to wear it without something under it. The zipper detail is supposed to look hip, but I found it a little off point. And, furthermore, the sizing of the shirt seemed a little off. I ordered a large, as I usually do when ordering Juniors clothes, and the top was too big. That also might have to do with the cut and style of the shirt, which is boxy and loose. I didn't like it for my body type and for the reasons listed above. I will be returning it and do not recommend it, unless you know this style of top to work for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality but the fabric is very thin and the cut a little strange.
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly big.
I would like this shirt a lot more if it I didn't have to wear another shirt underneath it. It also seems to be very very static clingy. I still have worn it and for the price, its good, but I wish it were a little different.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More see thru
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its ok
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate