be aware that this is a straight cut dress, somewhat stretchy material. I had to return it because it was hanging thru the waist and hugging the hips too tightly. Definitely not for the 'pear'-shaped figures. It did not fit right in the shoulders either, but maybe this is just me and not the dress...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? black is black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
its a very flattering dress if you have a very flat tummy, and a smallish bust, otherwise, it falls like a maternity dress. If your figure is more of a Audrey Hepburn than a Marilyn Monroe, this would be perfect for a 'cute little black dress'.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true dark black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice, in that it is washable and we know black usually needs it.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine, if a true manufacturer's size, whatever that is, all I know is that it is made for smallish figures
Basic black dress. V cute. Nicely lined. V versatile, dress up or down. Like the cap sleeves.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. v nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? I found it a teensy bit snug in shoulders and exchanged for size. If you can wear a six or an eight, unless you are very petite on top, go with the eight.