This Jessica Howard dress was lovely. However, I had to return it because it was a bit snug on me and it was a little young for me. The dress is very short and I didn't feel comfortable as a woman in her late forties wearing it. I was going to wear it to a wedding and it is a perfect dress for that. I would recommend it since I thought it was a great dress, but you have to feel okay with wearing a dress that is well over the knee.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The dress looks exactly like the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the dress was good, but no lining.
- How accurate was the sizing? The dress is more fitted than it looks. I tend to fluctuate within five pounds, so it could have just been me.
In general, this is a good purchase - the quality of details and cut, as well as the length of the dress is excellent. Like what is normally one of the challenges for online clothing shopping - the sizing is sometimes hard to be precise, as each brand (or even style/model) has slight different standard. I bought 4P, which appears to be slightly large, however if I have bought 2P it might have been a bit too tight. Bottom line is, I still think this is a great purchase, although slightly loose I can still wear it out without looking like a wrong size fit. I would recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to the colour
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? a bit too big
I was very happy with this dress. It fit's me perfectly, very comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks like an expensive dress.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact