Love this dress! My expectations were low but boy was I surprised! The beading on the side is well done and high quality. I will wear this to a wedding I am attending next month, can't wait!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
I followed the advice on countless other reviews for Jessica Howard dresses and ordered a size up from my normal size 4. I'm very happy I did and the dress fits very nicely - a 4 would have been tight. The 6 is not roomy, but I have space to move which is good as the material is not too stretchy. The feel of the fabric is very nice, a smooth moderately shiny navy blue that looks very elegant. I love cap sleeves - I have slim shoulders and this dress could fit a broader shouldered woman too as the sleeves are a little wide on me, but not so much that it looks awkward. The only thing I really wish is that they had a petite version of this dress. I'm 5'2 and this dress hits me at the bottom of my knee cap. However, I bought this for a wedding and as it will be held in a church, the hemline is appropriate. It came well packaged in a garment box. It was hung on a hanger and enclosed and sealed in plastic to protect it from the elements. Very fast delivery. 4 stars for the dress 5 stars for Overstock
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's hard to capture navy blue, but this is very close. The actual material is just a tad lighter.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs small - order a size up
I love the dress. It's a little tight and climbs. It's wonderfully made with a substantial lining.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. extremely well made
- How accurate was the sizing? It may be slightly smaller than I thought it should be