I'm usually pretty hesitant to buy dress clothes online because nothing is worse than seeing somebody wearing clothes that are too big or too small. I went out on a limb, though, to purchase this shirt; mostly because I really like the look of a french cuff shirt and they are impossible to find in my hometown of Twin Falls, ID. The sizing was perfect! I would recommend ordering your sleeves slightly longer than you would on typical shirts. This allows the cuffs to be more visible when you wear the shirt with a suit or a blazer. For example, I usually wear a 32/33 sleeve, but ordered a 34/35 and was completely satisfied with the result. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect as far as color, but I liked the color of the image on display and it turned out to be the same as the actual product. This shirt is a little difficult to iron, but the material will stay crisp and sharp. So long as you don't mind putting in some extra time into taking the wrinkles out, I highly recommend this shirt!! It's a wonderful product and the brand is consistent. Good buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is practically identical between the image on the website and the actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material is a good blend of cotton and polyester. A little difficult to iron, but looks sharp
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was exact! I'm usually pretty nervous to buy shirts online, but the sizing on this shirt was great!
The crazy cufflinks were a surprise! I bought this shirt to wear with a wedding suit. However I found the sleeves an about 2 inches longer then I wanted... Spending $15 to tailor a cheap shirt really wasn't worth it so I wore it for Halloween and got hair color around the collar. as it is a synthetic blend the dye didn't come out so its going in the charity bin... I would recommend spending a bit more money on 100% cotton, thicker weave, and nicer buttons. Dress clothes should make you feel dressy...not cheap...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? white is white.. Crispy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thin material, itchy
- How accurate was the sizing? sleeves were too long, ratehr boxy shape
After purchasing the black version, I ordered this shirt as I was so impressed with the quality and fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very bright clean white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice think and comfortable fabric.
- How accurate was the sizing? The tailoring was a nice fit.
I love wearing cufflinks and french-cuff shirts. Unfortunately, most french-cuff shirts are very expensive. This one is not only inexpensive, but it is also superb in both fabric quality and workmanship. In addition, my cufflinks are easy to insert into the sleeve buttonholes. I ordered this shirt in white and the lilac I have received many compliments on them. I have have to order some more...LOL!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality in both fabric and craftsmanship.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
This is presented as a wrinkle free shirt. My wife washed it with several other shirts after I unpackaged it because of the creases from packaging. No iron shirts I have previously purchased from Nordstrom, Charles Tyrwhit, Jos A Bank all come out beautiful however this shirt required ironing touch up.